© MAXI ADRIAN | PHOTOGRAPHER

shifting now to http://maxiadrian.wordpress.com feel free to visit my new blog.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

LEVEL UP! LIVE 2006


OCTOBER 1, 2006

I just came from a meeting a make-up artist, stylist and some of my photographer friends and one of them informed me about the event at the world trade enter. At first I was hesistant to go there because I am all alone. I didn't even know the program proper. But my inner self told me to go. To my surprise, the event was a blast! The only downside is that there are a lot of people roaming around, most especially teeners between 14-18 years old. I just took some shots from different booths, models and tried some lates technology trends. I haven't shot some cosplays before so this would be my first time. I even met a photographer friend and company buddy there! We shoot a lot and watched the championship match of RF Online (too bad Accretia lose). Iya Villania, rocked the stage as she was the guest speaker and Gloc 9 added up to the rhytm for his rapid style of rapping. I wasn't able to take some pictures of kamikazee. I was too tired to continue until late night of the event. *sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home