© MAXI ADRIAN | PHOTOGRAPHER

shifting now to http://maxiadrian.wordpress.com feel free to visit my new blog.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

BIRTHDAY BASH!

July 30, 2006

Well, I should really update my blog as often as possible to catch with the latest events. ;)
It was a rainy sunday then, I planned to celebrate my birthday with some of my close friends at this day. Meeting up at 711 by 3:00 then ride a taxi all the way to SM Mall of Asia. If you "filipino time" then you already guessed that we did not left the premise at 3:00. We left 10 minutes before 4. Me, Cary, Joshua, JM and Mich (my gf) arrived in MoA aroun 4:30. Anna, Vanessa and Aran was already there strolling or doing some window shopping. We all met together by around 5:00pm near the ice skating rink. The original plan was to for me to treat them in a fine dining restaurant (I have Max's restaruant resembling my name to make it more ironic ;p) but some wanted to watch the film "Sukob" by Kris Aquino. JM left because he has some errands to do. Joshua doesn't want to watch the movie so he decided to explore the mall. The rest, enjoyed the movie including me. After the movie, we went to Max's restaurant but unfortunately, it was full already and we need to wait a little longer before we can finally order. Some of my friends have their work at night so I have to decide on a different venue. Gerry's Grill came up to my mind and so be it. We went to the venue and made an order. Different kinds of filipino food. From "Nilagang baka", "Sinigang na Baboy", "Crispy Pata" and other mouth-watering dishes. I was also surprised that one of my friend Joem called informing me that she will come and attend on my celebration. So all of us enjoyed the evening and as time passes by....slowly....some of them left already as they need to be present on their job. Aran, Cary, Joem, Michelle and Me were left and we went home in different directions. I'm delightful that I was able to celebrate my 21st birthday with them. It will truly be a night to remember.....

I would also like to thank my sweet, loving girlfriend for her wonderful gift that she gave me last August 1. I'm so lucky to have her in my life.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home