© MAXI ADRIAN | PHOTOGRAPHER

shifting now to http://maxiadrian.wordpress.com feel free to visit my new blog.

Monday, August 14, 2006

FLORA, FLOWER & FAUNA

It was a sunny saturday July 15, 2006 when we went to one of the many pools in Pansol Laguna. Along with my cousins, auntie's and uncle's we decided to stop over Sun City. We are enjoying the rest of the day swimming, chatting and eating!. Around 3pm. I went outside the resort and I noticed that there are a lot of sidewalk vendors selling different kinds of plants and flowers. Flowers... one of my favorite subject!.

Of course I always bring my camera in times like this. I asked the vendors if it's ok to photograph some of their flowers. On their go signal, I started shooting like there's no tomorrow.

Many photographers especially men are saying that taking pictures of flowers is nonsense. It's like wasting you camera's shutterclick. Those photographers are the one's who don't know how to appreciate the beauty of nature. Colors from different flowers are stunning and makes a beautiful photograph that will mesmerize your viewers once they've seen it. If I've given a chance, I will travel to a place where there will be a lots of flowers as my subject (Baguio perhaps?) Who knows? I can use my pictures for greeting cards, invitations and other useful things. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home