© MAXI ADRIAN | PHOTOGRAPHER

shifting now to http://maxiadrian.wordpress.com feel free to visit my new blog.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

ONE YEAR FOR AT&T DSL!

September 10, 2006

Our account AT&T DSL has reached it's first year! wooohooo. We celebrated the event in Dencios located at Greenhills, San Juan Metro Manila. As expected, they are expecting me to bring my camera. I can't refuse but I will not deny either. This is a photo opportunity for me to enhance my shooting skills and to try shooting events.

It was very tiring indeed! when all of the attention is on you since I am the only one who brought a camera. Good thing I discovered that one of my colleague is a graphic artist and he had tried shooting events using film. At least I had managed to take a rest and let him enjoy my camera (he loves it! and he never stopped until i said so. hahaha)

A good thing happened is that when they showcased all of my pictures using a slideshow in a projector that reflects some events that happened before our one year. Im very proud that my photos are given attention and credit.

Now that's a bonus for me. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home