© MAXI ADRIAN | PHOTOGRAPHER

shifting now to http://maxiadrian.wordpress.com feel free to visit my new blog.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

SPORT TRUCK & CUSTOM CAR SHOW 2006

September 30, 2006

My second time to be in a car show (i think it's my third time but was not really sure). Oh well, I guess it's my third time but the second time to take some photos seriously.

Car Show was held in Megamall Trade Hall. It was a Saturday and "Milenyo" had it's aftermath. I was thinking that I will be experiencing heavy traffic to go there but my intinct is wrong this time. I have my friend with me because it's too hard for me to be alone while taking pictures. Besides, it's a lot fun when you are in groups. At the venue, I also met one of my colleague in the office and she joined our company.

The cars by this time are not impressive. Except for the Lamborgini (of course!) , Aston Martin (definitely!) and the Nissan Fairlady Z33 (i love this one). Took a lot of pictures on the cars and also on the models. I was lucky enough to take a picture of Jocelyn Oxlade (Winner of Miss 2005 Hawaian Tropic).

We left the venue @ almost 6:00. It was almost tiring but i've enjoyed the event and this time, i took a lot of decent shots.

Here the picture of Jocelyn Oxlade at the Car Show.














for larger pics and more shots @ the car show, you can visit my flickr gallery @

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maxiadrian/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home